Our experienced advising team offers a variety of workshops across campus throughout the year.
In addition to basic workshops on nationally competitive scholarships and how to prepare and apply for them, we also offer workshops covering:
- Scholarships for STEM students
- Scholarships for foreign language study
- Scholarships for students of international affairs
- How to get the most out of college: leadership, service, & professional development
- How to design Fulbright research proposals
- Writing personal statements for scholarships and fellowships
Some of these sessions are offered in collaboration with other campus units (please see our calendar for currently scheduled workshops).
Request a Workshop!
We are ready to assist your class, campus unit, or student organization by providing a workshop! If you would like to request a session listed above, or a customized workshop for your particular group, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
You may wish to have us address your group for the first 10 – 30 minutes of your class or other meeting, or to fill an entire session. Additionally, we are happy to provide a workshop in lieu of cancellation when you are not able to hold a class session.
Whatever the scenario, we will make every effort to accommodate your schedule and students’ interests.